Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7 Plus touch screen issues while gaming

(Topic created on: 31-05-2021 08:58 PM)
Cobbett
Apprentice
Options

One of the big reasons I chose samsung tab s7 plus was for gaming. I have noticed while playing games such as Mobile Legends and Call of Duty I have intermittent touch screen problems. Both games require your thumbs(or fingers) to move your character using an on screen directional pad and touch abilities. My character will randomly stop and I will be unable to move and my ability buttons will not work until I stop touching the screen 100% and then try again. This is causing a lot of loss of enjoyment in the gaming. I have tried using the silver lined finger sleeves to see if it was an issue with my fingers but the problem persists. This is quite disappointing considering how much the device costs. Has anyone run into this problem or suggest a fix?

Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Cobbett 

try enabling touch sensitivity under Settings → Display

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
This is caused by heat. If you wish to avoid this there's really only 2 things I'd say you could do to mitigate this somewhat:

-Reduce in game settings and/or reduce screen brightness
-Use an external cooling unit to help keep heat levels down
0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
Cobbett
Apprentice
Options

this happens when the tablet is cool as well.

0 Likes
Members_3rsgB7Z
Student
Options

I have same problem last several months, already sent it to repair 2 times. First time they changed display on it and second time they claim there is no any issues. Can't send it back or replace it for new one and now need to send it again to repair. Totally disappointed! 

https://youtu.be/agGpFgSDtQA

Heppy
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue with Golf Clash and Impact Golf when are Samsung going to fix this, both games play perfect on the S6 I am very disappointed with the S7+ and Samsung support has been very poor not even acknowledging this is a a common problem with the S7+ across multiple games 

Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

I am in the same situation as you. I have the same problem with call_of_duty_mobile. I had tab s6. no problem

Heppy
Explorer
Options

I have spent hours speaking to Samsung support but they just blame the game developers and won't acknowledge it's a common problem with the S7+

0 Likes