Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TAB S5e issue after update to Android 10 - Option "Change the button order" is MISSING in Quick Settings Panel

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 04:04 PM)
ARock
Apprentice
Options

Before the update to Android 10:

To change button order in Quick Settings panel (swipe down from the top of the screen) tap More options (the three veritcal dots), and then tap Button order. To move a button, touch and hold it, and then drag it into the desired position. Tap Done when you're finished (link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062651/)

After the update to Android 10:

The Option "Change the button order" is MISSING in Quick Settings Panel. So I cannot change the order of the applications or add new ones.

Does anyone else have this problem???

9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options
@ARock: If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom with 2 fingers to fully expand the Quick Settings Menu, then tap the 3 dots in the top right of the menu, the 'Button Order' option should be there.
0 Likes
ARock
Apprentice
Options
That is exactly the point in question:
The Option "Change the button order" is MISSING with android 10 update.

See image link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/v9anzd
RimaitosLab
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue here.

I just hope that this is an error and not "intended design to improve the UX" which trust me, isn't improved at all by removing a feature like this...

alex-online
Student
Options

I can confirm this problem.

It's not just Android 10, it happened after the latest updated the device received in July 2020. Before it was fine.

Androin 10

One UI 2.1

Current version: T720XXU1BTF7

Security patch level: 1 June 2020

Kernel version: 4.9.186-18864194

0 Likes
alex-online
Student
Options

I've found out that the problem is not that bad. The issue is present in landscape orientation only. Which I usally use on this device.

In portrate mode the button is there!

ARock
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the tip... but i hope they fix the issue in the next update.

0 Likes
Heynando
First Poster
Options

If it wasn't for your discovery I would be toasted.

So the button order only shows in portrait mode and is bugged and disappears in landscape mode

thank you so much

0 Likes
Quick panel
Student
Options

It is not there 

0 Likes
Quick panel
Student
Options

Not present in portrate for me

0 Likes