Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG GAME TOOLS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 01:21 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
So I recently swapped from iPad to Tab S9 and within a few weeks of playing Call of duty mobile my account has been banned due to using Samsungs gaming tools/plugins to boost FPS ect.... I've spent a lot of money on this game and now it's all gone 😢😡 I'm absolutely devastated and this is just a warning to others playing mobile games on Samsung devices, be careful what you use.

5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @adamlee. What Samsung tools/ features did you use and how? Have you raised this with the app developer (Activision)? 

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I used these, I was completely unaware that these could result in a ban. I had and they won't help me. It's a permanent ban and support can't change the decision.1710949910755.jpg1710949910790.jpg
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@adamlee  cannot see the justification for this (at least not for permanent Ban), thoufgh notice there is a section on Unauthorised software.   https://support.activision.com/articles/call-of-duty-security-and-enforcement-policy 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Sounds more like you have done something wrong rather than samsung doing something wrong
G G
0 Likes
AmiR29
First Poster
Options

Hello, is there a burning problem in version 5.1?

does not have? Which software version of 13 are you on? And are you satisfied with it? Please tell me the name of that version /version is in the picture

1000009004.jpg

0 Likes