Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite will not hard reset

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 11:12 AM)
Members_UP66CA0
Student
Options

I have been trying to hard reset my tab s6 lite for two days now. I have followed all the guides and videos without success. It would seem that after the final stage of lifting my fingers from the power and volume up keys,  all I get is a continuation of a soft reset.  I was locked out of my tablet and now the tablet is in airplane mode and I think the power key is set to bixby mode. I have no idea why I was locked out, I used 6 figures as my pin to unlock and now the tablet seems to want 4 figures to unlock.

Any help would be very much apricated.

20 REPLIES 20
knackigsd
First Poster
Options

My Tab S6 Lite restarts all the time on its own. I cannot do a hard reset, I have tried 100 times, I hold the buttons and it just does a soft reset each time. (With the volume and power buttons) 

Just continues soft resetting. And I cannot clear the cache partition or do a hard reset because buttons will not work to enter program mode.  I finally did a factory reset but I still can not get the Tablet to hard reset.  any suggestions would be appreciated.   HELP! 

0 Likes
Nithin malla
First Poster
Options

Hey ..even after I did hard reset my tablet does not show factory reset ..even if I do reboot it returns to normal when it starts 

0 Likes
factory reset
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I am having same issue. my tablet does not want to factory reset. I have tried many ways many time.

when I press power button with down key and then wait for blank screen and press up button holding the power button down, and when I see the samsung logo and release the finger. 

Only get the soft reset.

Why is not working? I have tried all this many time.

Even plugging the tablet to laptop.

Please help.

0 Likes
SMubarak
First Poster
Options

bro you saved me this fixed my Samsung Tab S6 Lite from bootloop instead of entering recovery mode.

0 Likes
mikezgoth
First Poster
Options
My Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite tablet has got stuck on a boot loop and in the top left hand corner in Red says erase fail read-only cannot get it to hard reset or go into recovery mode anyone know what I can do
0 Likes
Rich911
First Poster
Options

Thanks  for infi

I took mine to geek squad and they couldn't hep

Tried your solution and by God it worked

Thanks again

Skshiva23
First Poster
Options

IMG20230205150326.jpg

It shows like this.. How much time it will take

0 Likes
Angelbelle
First Poster
Options
What if you don't have a laptop?
0 Likes
Unifixs
First Poster
Options

worked perfectly for me. Without usb cable plugged into my computer was not possible. Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, april 2023

0 Likes
Bryden
Pioneer
Options
Great, pc plug in worked for me 🙂
0 Likes