Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsug Galaxy Tab S7 not detected physical keyboard

(Topic created on: 06-11-2023 06:44 PM)
Henning7
Apprentice
Options
I have problem that on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 the physical keyboard is not detected after the latest update... How do I fix this as I already factory reset it twice and still it is not detected....
Before the update it was working perfectly fine...
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Clean the terminals of the tablet and the keyboard, my S7 does this and the only fix I found was cleaning the terminals
0 Likes
Henning7
Apprentice
Options
This happened after the last update...before that it was fine with no glitches....
I cleamed the terminals too and still the same...
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
There is a combination of keys to press on the keyboard using the function button, not sure exactly, I would have a search for it
0 Likes
AtariSoulFunker
Apprentice
Options
I have the Tab S8+ and I have posted about this problem after one ui6 update. It applies to physical keyboards and game controllers. I have discovered that if I hold the keys/buttons down for a second it works. Auto repeat then kicks in. This is definitely a bug. Check my post. Have you tried holding down the keys? It would be nice to know I'm not the only one 😀
0 Likes
PrescottX
First Poster
Options

after the update, i have this issue using a physical keyboard and mouse.  pressing or holding buttons does not help for me.

0 Likes