Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Missing Book cover keyboard

(Topic created on: 07-11-2023 03:04 PM)
AdzAce
Apprentice
Options

Hey

Didn't get the book cover keyboard with the Samsung Galaxy S9 Ultra as advertised. Samsung support seems to not exist it seems. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisP88
Options

@AdzAce Hi!

Was this purchased directly from our website with the Book cover as part of a promotion, please?

If so, our Online Shop Team can be contacted at 0333 000 0333 (Monday-Friday | 8.00am – 6.00pm).

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
ChrisP88
Options

@AdzAce Hi!

Was this purchased directly from our website with the Book cover as part of a promotion, please?

If so, our Online Shop Team can be contacted at 0333 000 0333 (Monday-Friday | 8.00am – 6.00pm).

AdzAce
Apprentice
Options

Yeah it was purchased from the Samsung website it said something about ordering before the 7th of Nov to get it which i did also. Im looking to get the Z flip soon aswell and the promotion for that has a free chromebook which gets added to the basket when i ordered the tablet the keyboard wasn't added 😞

I will give that number a call and get back to you.

Thanks for replying!!!!!!

RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Pretty sure that deal was only for the Beige coloured tablets. The only Beige ones available were the 1TB Wifi version and the 512GB/1TB 5G versions.

The way it was presented on the website was a bit disingenuous in my opinion. I was going to order one and added the 256gb WiFi version and got sus when the keyboard never appeared in the basket. I went back to the page and had to check the references at the bottom of the page in tiny writing to figure out the problem. It's not the first time I've seen deals listed that are misleading. You can find deals all the time advertised on a product page that are completely out of date and too many people are going to fall victim to this as you expect that such a big company would provide up to date correct information on it website, or just easy to understand from a glance about how the deal works. That's why I'll always read the small print with Samsung's deals.
0 Likes
AdzAce
Apprentice
Options

I'll make sure to check the fine print next time.

I called the number provided in the post above. Lady was helpful and it was super quick to sort out. Got the keyboard yesterday.

0 Likes