Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESET BUT CANNOT VERIFY

(Topic created on: 15-04-2022 05:07 PM)
BEFUDDLED76
First Poster
Options

image.jpg

I’ve reset This SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S2 but the actual tablet i’ve been sitting in my bedroom drawer for the past seven year’s cause I thought it was broken as the last time I switched it on the screen looked like THE MATRIX with literally just code EVERYWHERE 🙄

I took it to a friend of mine who has got it this far but cause of the MASSIVE LENGTH OF TIME that’s gone from me SEEING THE MATRIX & STUFFING IT INSIDE A DRAW 6-7 years ago ISH TO NOW

I DON’T HAVE A SCOOBY DOO ( CLUE ) WHAT I WAS USING AS MY GMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNT OR POTENTIALLY ANY OTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT I MIGHT HAVE USED TO LOGIN TO IT OR USED AS MY RECOVERY EMAIL ADDRESS GUYS!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE 🙏🏻 COME TO MY RESCUE 🛟 AS ITS DRIVING ME MAD I NEED HELP  

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Then you are screwed unfortunately, if you can't complete the forgot email steps then the only way you can really proceed is to factory reset the tablet using the Android Boot/Recovery Menu. As we don't know what Android build will be on it the exact combination of buttons to press may vary. Power it off and try Vol Up+Power until you see the Samsung logo. If that doesn't work try Vol+Down and Power instead. Be persistent because it can be fiddly to get the timing right. Additionally later Android builds require a data cable from the tablet to a PC or headset to enable access to the menu but since yours has been in the draw from the time Neo chose which pill to take I don't see you needing to plug anything in.
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
If you remember your Google email, you can reset your password and then you can access your Tablet. Otherwise, you're screwed. Sorry.
0 Likes
slave2anangel
Journeyman
Options
Google frp lock, this will give you a better understanding of the issue you have and the pros, cons and legality of the problem.
0 Likes
967andy
First Poster
Options

I did a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E, I received the pin to verify my email but when I enter ir, I get an error page saying I am not authorized to view this page.  Samsung Support sucks.

0 Likes