Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order is invalid

(Topic created on: 20-11-2022 11:05 AM)
nyabhu
Journeyman
Options

SO yesterday I ordered a Samsung tablet and i received a confirmation email as well as order number. last night I input the order number in and could track the order yet as of today morning I have not been able to track the order. the tracking/ order number when inserted says that is is invalid!!1

Please help.

how is the order number invalid?

10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you get it from? Samsung site?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Did you receive a email that's it's been despatched as you can't track a order till the it has left the warehouse on it's way to you. You usually get a email from DPD with a tracking number
0 Likes
nyabhu
Journeyman
Options

yes I got it from the Samsung site

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sometimes the order take a short while before they show up, so try again today or this evening and see if it shows

All order regardless who they ship it with should show up, don't lose the confirmation as that's your proof and will help to find out what happen should there be a problem
0 Likes
nyabhu
Journeyman
Options

the only email i received was the confirmation email for my order. so far no other email has been received. furthermore, the order as of yesterday was appearing in my account but today it does not appear.

0 Likes
nyabhu
Journeyman
Options

thank you. will try again this evening. but yesterday it did show up. it just disappeared this morning. yesterday all things were okay..

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung website is flaky sometimes and take multiple tries for it to show up, but refresh a few times, it usually turns up
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
If you've haven't had any further emails it probably hasn't been despatched or cancelled as you normally get a email with the time and tracking number from the carrier. I would speak with customer service team to see what is happening with your order.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@nyabhu: I'm sorry to hear that you are currently unable to track your order on our website. In this instance, please reach out to the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you, and provide any available updates. 

0 Likes