Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

(Topic created on: 20-07-2021 04:05 PM)
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all,

I have various devices and notice that my Tab S6 will only get notifications at certain times of the day and then will all come at once.

My main phone is the S20FE and if I'm using that I'll respond to notifications on that, but constantly get the same notification on my Tab S6 hours later or if not switched on for a few days then as soon as I power it on.

Is there a way to get the Tab to automatically clear notifications if I've already dealt with them on my phone and how do I get it to get notifications regularly instead of all at once in morning or evening.

I can't see any blocks for receiving notifications so not sure why there is a delay on getting them.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@walkerx: That's an interesting one. On your Tab S6, do you have Do Not Disturb scheduled for a certain period of the day? If so, head to Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb > Hide Notifications, and toggle off any options here. Go back to the Notifications settings > Advanced Settings > Notification Reminders, and toggle this off if applicable. If you have the same accounts (Google, Samsung etc) linked to both your S20 FE and Tab S6 then it's normal to receive the same notifications on both devices, especially if you haven't actioned them. 

0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Nope, only time DND activates is during the night when asleep and then certain notifications are given priority.
My phone is linked to my Watch Active 2 and Tab S6 is only linked to my account.
Even if notifications are excepted on phone (even calander events) they will appear later on the S6.
0 Likes