Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Netflix not working tablet A7

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 01:47 AM)
Avadhut Bane
Apprentice
Options

Dear Team, am not able to use netflix on my new Samsung galaxy tablet A7 pl help... it says This App is no longer compatible with your device... watching media was the reason I bought this product now what am I supposed to do with this tablet??

PHOTO-2021-03-06-23-11-01.jpg
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
nyl001
Explorer
Options
Right i got it to work. Hopefully this will work for you guys.
Go into Settings and then Apps
click onto Netflix and then storage
Clear Cache and clear Data.
Then go back one and disable app.
Now go back to Apps in setting
click onto google playstore.
again clear cache and data.
go back to home screen.
reset tablet.
Once started back goto playstore type Netflix and then you should be able to update.
Hope this works 🤞👍 it did for me, now have netflix working.👍
Gman99
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue with a brand new Samsung Tab A7, tried everything that was suggested and nothing worked.   Samsung tech support made me do a factory reset and the actually worked.  I searched netflix in the playstore before all the apps updated and now it works.

0 Likes
spatnik
First Poster
Options

This work for me. I've been looking for a solution for this problem since I bought my A7 tab yesterday and glad I came across this thread this morning.  Now I can watch Netflix no problem. Thank you so much!

laural80
First Poster
Options
Went into the store after following instructions Netflix is nowhere to be found
0 Likes
rogerlig
First Poster
Options

If you go to help.neflix.com, it will let you download a 'limited edition' version of Netflix (an .apk file).  It will run, but not put an icon on your home screen.  So, to get it to run again, you have to install it again.

I don't know why, but it's not possible to uninstall the old Netflix.  Uninstall isn't an option as it is with all the other apps.

0 Likes
rogerlig
First Poster
Options

You can get a 'special limited version' .apk file from Netflix, which is supposed to run on our machines.  But if it does, it leaves no icon on the tablet.  There's no way to run it, other than to keep reinstalling it.

On the SM-T970, it doesn't even run at all.  I think we're just out of luck, here.

0 Likes