Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Netflix not working tablet A7

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 11:34 AM)
Avadhut Bane
Apprentice
Options

Dear Team, am not able to use netflix on my new Samsung galaxy tablet A7 pl help... it says This App is no longer compatible with your device... watching media was the reason I bought this product now what am I supposed to do with this tablet??

PHOTO-2021-03-06-23-11-01.jpg
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
ACNHChris
Student
Options
Hello Avadhut Bane,

May I know the Android Version please?
Avadhut Bane
Apprentice
Options

Version 10

0 Likes
Avadhut Bane
Apprentice
Options

Anymore info required on android versions ? Pl let me know

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There are a number of people having netflix issue. See the reviews on Play Store. As it is Netflix app you will have to ask them for support.
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
There's a new update released 5th March for the app. Try updating and see if it works again now
Avadhut Bane
Apprentice
Options

Yes, the 5th Mar update did the trick.... thanks a lot to all...

0 Likes
snorket
First Poster
Options

Hi. I just bought a new samsung tab a7 and can't run or update netflix. Netflix updated the app on 10 March.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't make sense for netflix to test the app on every android tablet on the market, so why does this keep happening? It works on every other device in my household, Samsung or otherwise. 

0 Likes
snorket
First Poster
Options

and yes, I've updated the tablet, cleared the play store cache, checked permissions, etc.

0 Likes
nyl001
Explorer
Options
I'm the same here just received a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 i have the app installed but then when you go to the app store says no update available, infact when you do a search for Netflix in the store it's not there. Any help will be appreciated as this is what i purchased the tablet for when i'm out and about. Thanks in advance 👍
0 Likes