Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit quick panel on Tab S6

(Topic created on: 13-09-2020 10:41 AM)
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Tablet updated a few days ago and now I cannot find how to edit quick panel to move the shortcuts around..anyone have any clues for me?? Tab S6 lte UK.

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks, @JohnS6. I've raised this with our developers, and will let you know when there is an update.
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @JohnS6, the developers have got back to us, and they have stated that this is not a Samsung error, so only Google can fix this issue. However, if the problem keeps occurring frequently, you can send us the log files, so the developers will be able to forward them to Google and inform them about this.

To submit an error report, please following these instructions: Launch ‘Samsung Members App’ > Get help > Send Feedback > Error Report.
0 Likes
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Which issue? Is it the edit panel one or the files issue? Thanks for getting back to me. 

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
The above is regarding the files issue. For the edit panel, that's part of the update and not a fault. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
julied63
Journeyman
Options

Really random!

I've been having the same problem.

If the screen is in landscape, you don't get the button order option; but if you rotate to portrait you do! 👍

0 Likes
JMol
First Poster
Options
I found this as well.
0 Likes
Mouse7
Pathfinder
Options
I have also had this happening, had a orange spot indicating a new item but nothing showing in landscape just tried in portrait orientation and found its a new button.
strange quirk but at least I've solved the puzzle thanks to community board.
0 Likes