Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab S9 FE new purchase 5.01.23 Special offer

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 02:56 PM)
Ginge1
Journeyman
Options
Hi
Does anyone know how I can claim my ear buds offer from Samsung. I've only recently purchased my tablet but it doesn't have an IMEI reference as its not a stand alone device? I contacted customer services and they sent a link but it asks for the IMEI reference. Anyone else have this issue?
7 REPLIES 7
Žilvinas Degutis
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

To find the IMEI number on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, you can use one of the following methods:

1. Device Settings: Navigate to and open Settings, then tap About phone or About tablet.
  2. Dialer: Unlock the screen and open the phone’s dialer. Type in the following secret code: *#06#. As a result, you should see the window with the IMEI Number.
  3. Physical Device: The IMEI and serial number are printed in small text on the back of the device near the bottom.
  4. Samsung Members App: If you have a Samsung account and the Samsung Members app installed, the serial number stored in Samsung Members is actually your phone or tablet’s IMEI number

SAMSUNG Community Lietuva
0 Likes
wazmanuk
Journeyman
Options
https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftbudsfe

They didn't ask for my IMEI, just the serial number.
0 Likes
Ginge1
Journeyman
Options
It doesn't have this? I've already checked the device, box that it came in etc. As I've said, it's not a stand alone device. It's not used as a phone but thanks anyway.
0 Likes
Ginge1
Journeyman
Options
Hi. I tried that and I couldn't get it to work...
I'll keep trying it. Thanks for your help
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Ginge1. I've tested this out on the Promotional webpage. As long as you choose the Wi-Fi-only variant on the dropdown, you'll only be asked for the serial number.

Please choose Galaxy Tab S9 FE - SM-X510N on the dropdown.

I trust this will help. Please keep us updated.

Ginge1
Journeyman
Options
I've managed to eventually access the promotion thanks for your help. It was a lot of work though just for claiming it? Receipt and also the back of the tablet or box with serial number proof.
I appreciate that proof is required but it did put me off a bit.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I'm glad that you have submitted your claim now, @Ginge1. It does require some legwork initially, but now you're on the home straight. 😊 The Promotions Team will update you on the progress of your claim, and you can also track it here:

https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB/track-claim/login