Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s8+ s pen

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 08:18 AM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi everyone, I've ordered a galaxy tab s8+ , I've been looking at getting the Samsung book case for it but that leaves the s pen exposed , now I probably won't use the s pen so can the s pen be left off the tab ? 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yes ofcourse, however you may want to disable the warning when the s pen is not connected to the tablet.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks , does the s pen need to be charged to use it ? 

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yes, it does hold a charge. You simply need to reattach it to the strip at the back of the tablet to recharge it.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I have the Samsung book cover for my tab s7+. Which also fits the s8+. There is a place to store the s pen inside the book cover. It's under the tablet where the pen can sit by magnet. Once the book cover is closed there is no chance it will fall out. You can still use the s pen not charged. Only needs charging for the Bluetooth features to work.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks Fiona , think I need to YouTube the s pen , didn't know you can use the pen not charged , I put a post on asking about cases , does the tablet actually feel secure even though it's just held in with a magnet ? 

Barrie1
Navigator
Options
This is a case that holds the s pen securely its very similar to the one I'm using for my tab s8:ZtotopCases Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus 2022/S7 FE 2021/S7 Plus 2020 12.4 Inch, Premium PU Leather Business Case, Stand Cover with 5 Inner Magnetic Angles, with Pen Holder, Black https://amzn.eu/d/4z8FgYn
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks Barrie , does the tablet clip in to a holder or is that held on via magnets like the Samsung book cover ? 

0 Likes
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
Have a look at the Case on amazon,mine clips into a holder and has an elastic strap that holds the s pen in place,it also has an elastic strap to hold the front cover in place when you close the case
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
I have just found this case which is for the tab s8+ which is exactly like the one I use for my tab s8:ZtotopCases Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ Plus/S7 FE,Premium PU Leather Folding Stand Cover for 12.4 Inch Galaxy Tab S8 plus 2022/S7 FE 2021/Tab S7 Plus 2020, with Pen Holder,Denim Black https://amzn.eu/d/1L7eXuA
0 Likes