Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy tab S8+ charger

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 07:19 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Tablets

Hi all , got a Tab S8+ and I've bought the 45watt Samsung fast charger from Samsung, I've noticed the charger gets pretty hot whilst it's charging , anyone else noticed this ? Thanks 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Troubleshooter
Options
Tablets
I bought the same charger for my S8 Ultra and Fold3 (doesn't supercharge the later).

Can't say I touch it and check, but for the last few years I buy chargers direct, even avoid Amazon too many fakes.
Regards Obsydian
DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Tablets

Thanks , I only touched it because I turned the switch off that it's plugged in to and brushed my hand on it , then realised 

0 Likes
Ledgend
Journeyman
Options
Tablets
The Reason why the Charger Getz to hot is because you need to Change the Sockets because they may be old. I suggest you get a Socket with acceptable Power and can handle heat dissipation.
0 Likes
willjoe
Journeyman
Options
Tablets

Generally, when converting the alternating current to direct current, a normal battery charger is capable of transmitting around 70% of electric current, while the other 30% is converted to heat energy and is diffused. This is what causes the heating up of your battery charger when it's charging your phone

 

Regards,

Will

0 Likes