Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab s7+ not fast charging or super fast charging.

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 04:29 PM)
Lordpietin
First Poster
Options

I have reset my tablet, tried other OEM/Anker cords and chargers. My Note 10 and Galaxy s20 ultra will super fast charge and fast charge off of all my cords and chargers. So I know its nothing with my products being bad. My Tab s7+ hardly sees use like most people do and has showed fast and super fast charging till an andoid 12 update. It will only charge regularly seeing 3h or 1h and 30 min at 60%, which is outragoues on a super fast charger or regular fast charger. My OEM Super fast charger will not even register its connected to the table. My Powerbanks will turn on and off when connected to it. I am pretty sure it has to do with the update limiting what can charge the tablet fast and super fast. I would love for someone to tell me what is going on. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SRS76
Navigator
Options
I've noticed that on my Galaxy Tab s7 +5g the fast charging no longer working I've tried all my Samsung fast chargers on it still won't but will on my phone.

Just wondering which update has broke the fast charging on this device now, as I know it use to work.
0 Likes
Lordpietin
First Poster
Options

Oh its the same as a game developer like Activision breaking the playability on a high end Graphics. Worked fine till an update then boom OEM super fast charger wont detect my tablet. Hell I was fighting to even have it charge at all at first till I reset the tablet to factory. Then I could charge regularly. 

0 Likes
Members_2sG0siF
First Poster
Options

Have you been able to fix it? i've run into the same or a problem very similar 

0 Likes