Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Tab S4 (4G) Serial Number not Recognised

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 05:13 PM)
JamieKoll
Apprentice
Options

Hi All

I am trying to complete blue cashback offer for which my device is eligible for. I have all the required information and I know I have the correct 11 digit serial number (checked my paperwork and on the device), however it won't complete my application as it keeps saying serial number not recognised.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance,

JK

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JamieKoll
Apprentice
Options

It is sorted now, emailed customer support and the claim has been validated. Just waiting on my £££ 😁

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
PFC_Hudson
Pioneer
Options

Check you're entering it correctly, the usual mistake of entering alpha/numerical wrong like an 'O' instead of a zero and so on

Four more weeks then out...
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@JamieKoll: Sorry to hear that you're having issue making your claim. Were you able to get this sorted in the end? If not, please reach out to the Promotions Team at help@samsungcashback.com and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you.
JamieKoll
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, I do have O or 0 in my serial number, tried both variants multiple times with no luck. It is sorted now, emailed customer support and the claim has been validated.

0 Likes
Solution
JamieKoll
Apprentice
Options

It is sorted now, emailed customer support and the claim has been validated. Just waiting on my £££ 😁