Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S3 GT-P5210

(Topic created on: 19-04-2017 12:00 PM)
Siggymay60
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is suffering from the much discussed on the internet forums issue of shutting down of it's own accord for no apparent reason. I have tried factory reset numerous times to no avail. This issue is widespread so I am extremely surprised to find no mention of the issue on the official Samsung site. I wonder why that is. However, can you please help with my problem. I am using the official charger and it charges right up to the full 100% however battery status is no indication of when it shall switch off. To my dismay I find I cannot rely on this otherwise very useful Tablet anymore and I am considering purchasing another product, can anyone help please before resorting to this rather drastic measure.

Many thanks in advance.

Siggymay60

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi does this do it before you install anything on it?

Have you contacted samsungs support line or visited a samsung store to get them to have a look at it, as that is the best option in my eyes. Only other thing you could do is to do a hard reset which is done as a level extra over a factory reset (make sure you back up data) detailed bellow.

• Turn your Galaxy Tab 3 off.
  • Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together until you see an Android lying on its back. This is the - stock recovery screen.
  • Use the volume keys to scroll down to Wipe Data/Factory Reset and use the Power button to confirm.
  • Scroll down to Yes, Delete All User Data and hit Power to confirm.
  • Back on the first screen, scroll down to Wipe Cache Partition and select with power button.
  • Hit Reboot System Now to restart your Galaxy Tab 3 with factory settings restored.

let me know how it goes :smiling-face:

Siggymay60
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your quick response, I am carrying this out right now and shall let you know how I get on.

Siggymay60.

0 Likes
Rdd201
First Poster
Options

Did it work? Just bought two of these a week ago for my kids and both have same problem!!!

0 Likes