Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S2 keeps restarting

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 06:20 PM)
Psinc23
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung Tab S2 and it keeps restarting, it's highly frustrating, can anyone help to rectify this problem

Cheers,

Psinc23

40 REPLIES 40
mj151
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with my Tab S2 and can't really try anything because it never stops rebooting now. It did it occasionally and recharging would stop it but now the battery is full and the reboot loop is going strong. This is obviously a fairly common issue. I can guarantee I won't buy another Samsung Tablet. What a waste.

Members_SJLtDWM
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem.

I think it has something to do with my battery. The first times it happened when  the battery voltage was below 25% After a while it went up to 78%.
When I use my charger the S2 is working correctly.
Maybe I have to replace the battery?

picc1
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my Tab S2

Tried downgraded android version today then found that if you don't update google libraries the reboot loop won't happen. I think it is the compatibility issue of the system and the newest google services

If you still want to use it maybe you need to downgrade then turn off the internet connection

0 Likes
mj151
Apprentice
Options

I had the same problem and after trying many suggestions with no results. I finally threw it in the trash and bought a Lenovo Tablet.

Will not ever trust a Samsung Tablet again. Huge waste of money. 

0 Likes
LaszloS2
Student
Options

hi,

Mine is doing the same.

For me it started with , when the tablet charged to 100% it turned off.

I knew that was going to be a power issue.

About 6 month later and I know I was taking a picture or using the Album to look at pictures and the screen froze and then it restarted. Since then it just keep freezing and restarting(not right away).

Sad.

Tried everything but flashing.

0 Likes
Bazylko-Madsen
First Poster
Options

Hi

Did support find a solution for this problem?

Please let me know 

0 Likes
mj151
Apprentice
Options

I threw mine in the trash. Samsung phones are great,  the tablets are not. I will not buy another.

I replaced it with a much less expensive Lenovo Tablet that is soooo much better. 

0 Likes
LaszloS2
Student
Options

no.

0 Likes
middenheap
Student
Options

I've had the same problem for some time. It used to occur when the battery was less than 40%. Now it happens when the charge is less than 80%.  It's happening to so many users I do not believe that Samsung are unaware of the cause. For some reason they're just not telling. Step up Samsung and tell us the cause and the cure.

0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Press and hold down the “Volume Up + Home + Power” keys at the same. When the device vibrates, let get of Power key and continue holding other keys. Release other keys also when you see the Android System Recovery screen

Regards,

Will

0 Likes