Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External mic

(Topic created on: 27-06-2019 10:48 AM)
Craigp
Journeyman
Options

Hi all does anyone know if i can use an external Mic with the galaxy  tab s4 and if so what equipment i would need 

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Craigp 

Let me few minutes, i have to translate...sorry for my english..hope you understand...If I help you a little, click on the the thumb, If I solved your problem click on Accept as solution. Thank you

Hello ... a quick short course:

Your tablet is equipped with a USB-C port (this is the small hole where you have to charge the tablet to recharge it)

This port allows you to choose many things provided you have a "USB Adapter" that allows you to connect any USB device to your tablet. wireless mouse like mine)

In short, this USB-C / USB-A adapter allows a multitude of possibilities and is profitable on its own if you have the devices named above.

Adaptator  USB-C / USB-A

20190521_122412.jpg

USB-C / USB-A Adapter and USB Keyboard / Mouse Transmitter ... it does not have to be a transmitter, a wired USB keyboard will be just as good

20190521_114335.jpg

20190520_123215.jpg

Here is the e-commerce connected to the tablet with my combo wireless tablet / mouse, and USB headphones , USB microphone, USB Hard disk can also use a endoscopic camera, in short everything that plugs into USB etc etc

20190521_114705.jpg20190521_121120.jpg20190521_121446.jpg

The USB-C port of the tablet also allows you to connect another screen or watch it as a USB-C / HDMI file

USB-C / HDMI wire to connect another screen

20190521_130527.jpg

The USB-C port of the tablet also allows you to connect your tablet to the computer with your file at charge In fact, it's a port that gives you more possibilities than the old ports

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
Craigp
Journeyman
Options

@Cassidy007 wrote:

@Craigp 

Let me few minutes, i have to translate...sorry for my english..hope you understand...If I help you a little, click on the the thumb, If I solved your problem click on Accept as solution. Thank you

Hello ... a quick short course:

Your tablet is equipped with a USB-C port (this is the small hole where you have to charge the tablet to recharge it)

This port allows you to choose many things provided you have a "USB Adapter" that allows you to connect any USB device to your tablet. wireless mouse like mine)

In short, this USB-C / USB-A adapter allows a multitude of possibilities and is profitable on its own if you have the devices named above.

Hi thank you i have tried this with a usb mic with out any success all i get is really loud squelching noises when i try and record anything i am using the usb adapter that came with the tablet and although it is great for using a external memory stick unfortunately the mic doesn't seam to work using this method. I am wondering if i would need some extra hardware.

Adaptator  USB-C / USB-A

20190521_122412.jpg

USB-C / USB-A Adapter and USB Keyboard / Mouse Transmitter ... it does not have to be a transmitter, a wired USB keyboard will be just as good

20190521_114335.jpg

20190520_123215.jpg

Here is the e-commerce connected to the tablet with my combo wireless tablet / mouse, and USB headphones can also use an endoscopic camera, in short everything that plugs into USB

20190521_114705.jpg20190521_121120.jpg20190521_121446.jpg

The USB-C port of the tablet also allows you to connect another screen or watch it as a USB-C / HDMI file

USB-C / HDMI wire to connect another screen

20190521_130527.jpg

The USB-C port of the tablet also allows you to connect your tablet to the computer with your file at charge In fact, it's a port that gives you more possibilities than the old ports

0 Likes
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Craigp 

I really don't know, like you see, I try a Headphone with the microphone integrate  and it works.....I can't answer more about this because  I don't have USB Microphone...Maybe somebody else could help...

Here's what i found about USB cable in Parameters of Pie 9.0

I always enable the Developpers options on my different devices...One of them is talking about USB Debug (debog) ?, I don't know if it can help for your USB Microphone...Who knows ? It say , Debug when a USB cable is connected...Maybe if you enable it, it will works...Expert should explain it to US !!!

20190628_135034.jpg

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
0 Likes