Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email changes

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 12:01 AM)
Catdoglady
First Poster
Options
Hello I can't contact Samsung UK customer support to change email address to a new one. I deleted my old email address so I can't sign in to even change. Will resetting my tablet do the trick?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
kkkkk1234
Apprentice
Options
Ty
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Catdoglady: For clarity, have you deleted the email address that was registered to your Samsung account or Google account, or is your query related to your email account/accessing your emails? 

0 Likes
Catdoglady
First Poster
Options
I deleted my old email address via Google but couldn't delete it via Samsung account which I want deleted because I have only my new email not my old one. Why can't I delete main administrator which is my old email.
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Thanks for the clarification, @Catdoglady You'll be able to change your email address on your Samsung Account after you've accessed it online. You can sign in here: https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro When you're prompted to enter your details, use the details you originally set on your account to access your Samsung Account. After you've gained access to your account, select your profile name in the big box on the left-hand side of the screen > Manage Samsung account > Select Email ID > Under 'New email address', enter the email address you want to use > Change. 

If you can't access your Samsung Account, it will be ideal for you to reach out to the Samsung Accounts Team via phone on 0800 995 1079. 

0 Likes