Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney + rip off on Tab s9 purchase

(Topic created on: 11-08-2023 07:23 PM)
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
I spent an hour on chat with customer support today because the 12 months of Disney + would not work. Keeps saying I am not eligible and I most definitely am. 
Anyone else had this issue and sorted it? 

10 REPLIES 10
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did they tell you why you aren't eligible?
0 Likes
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
That wasn't in question. It's the sign up process that is broken.
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
If you already have a Disney+ subscription cancel it and wait till the plan ends and apply this code,It works.
0 Likes
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you... What is the code?
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
You get it from Samsung boost website
0 Likes
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
I don't because it says my tab s9 is ineligible
0 Likes
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
a huge amount of people have this issue, its a website/dev issue thats being resolved. i was told to wait it out but also being emailed the disney code.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
im probably late to the party here, but I bought the Tab S9+ and registered for Disney with no issue. This is my second free year as I registered last yr with my Z Fold 4 free offer through Boost. You have to let your paid subcription finish first by cancelling. Then make sure you do not use a browser with pop ups suppression. That was my mistake last yr. However this yr I let my subscription finish then Boost accepted my Tablet and gave me the code. I then signed back into Disney using my same sign in details and it accepted the code and I now have Disney again free. Hope this helps cheers
0 Likes
Members_aFptQpI
First Poster
Options

How did you get them to email it to you?

0 Likes