Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus

(Topic created on: 13-08-2023 12:15 AM)
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
It's absolutely ridiculous what Samsung has been doing, I just bought the new tab S9, 12 months of Disney Plus should be included and its impossible to claim the voucher. And reading the forum here people from 2022, 21 had the same problem. Which means Samsung not ev3n fixed it, what a shame. If I knew it would be this headache you would have chose another brand. So disappointed, calling customer service, texting on live chat, email, website, nothing,nobody is able to help, the worst customer service ever, nobody has a solution...really bad
18 REPLIES 18
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
That's why I chose this instead of Apple, initially the offer seems like wow..so cool, so much more advantage...🤡🤡🤡🤡Screenshot_20230812_095843_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Alg123
Journeyman
Options
Just posted elsewhere that I had the ineligble message trying to claim my disney+ boost for the last few days.

I have managed to do it today via the new tablet. Cleared the history and browsing data in samsung internet. Went into the Boost App and clicked the offer. It asked me to sign in using device (previously device or email and kept getting issues) signed in and the offer was there.

May be worth a go, hopefully it works for you. I was ready to give up
0 Likes
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options
Offer was working for me as well. I can't redeem until March due to my yearly subscription. Its going to be interesting to see how the code will work with the cancellation and the new tears coming in November.
0 Likes
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
After another call with remote control and no success again, they just sent me an email with the code. Now it's done, working. thanks samsung, we could have avoided all these calls and live chat since the 1st attempt, but at least its sorted now 😀 thank you
0 Likes
geordie8t1
Apprentice
Options

doesnt work, Disney+ isnt showing up in the tablet version of members app

0 Likes
geordie8t1
Apprentice
Options

doesn't work in either the link, boost app or members app either, its down across the board, I spent an hour with Samsung rep who also could not get it to work she even took my tablet serial number to check for eligibility 

0 Likes
bjnm
Navigator
Options

I've just spent an hour on a chat, he wants me to give remote access permission to access my screen but I'm not happy with that, I've tried all that I can think of or has been suggested without success,  the chap said it may be a Disney server problem but if that's the case remote access would be pointless for a samsung technician to resolve. 

0 Likes
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, just ask for the code vía email, thats how and that's was the only way to fix it. 3 people called me, remote control and everything...nothing worked. Don't know why they're keep doing it
0 Likes
bjnm
Navigator
Options
Just managed to get the code, I didn't do anything different but I've got a feeling it may be down to when you register your device with samsung and when the boost website can "see" the registration to activate the offer/code. I just registered it early this morning but have been trying since yesterday to get the code. Might be worthwhile for peeps to check if they've registered their devices before trying to activate the code.
0 Likes