Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S9 Series and Disney Plus redeem code

(Topic created on: 02-09-2023 01:57 PM)
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
Hi everyone

Just wanted to know if anyone who purchased a Tab S9, did you get your 12 months free code? I went through Samsung Boost and it says not eligible, even though it was part of the deal?

Has anyone resolved this issue with Samsung?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Make sure you are using a general browser that doesn't stop pop ups. I realised this last yr when I got Disney with my Z Fold 4.
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
Cheers for that. All sorted now. Contacted Disney and they sorted it whilst I was on the phone.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's great that you managed to get it resolved, @PuffGalaxy131. 👍 What are you enjoying most about your amazing Tab S9?

0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I'd be interested in your thoughts about the Tab S9 as well. I'm thinking about getting the Tab S9 plus before the 5th so that I get the keyboard cover free.
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
I'm really enjoying the multitasking on this tablet, the S Pen (which is truly amazing and very intuitive to use, the first time i'm using one) and the excellent quality of the screen. This Tab S9 Series is by far a real step up from my Tab S5e. Also, the slim keyboard case cover that came free with the Tab S Series is really good to use and acts like a mini laptop.

The Samsung Ecosystem is a joy to use. Now with the Tab S9+, the soon to be delivered S23 Plus, the Galaxy Watch 5 and the Galaxy Buds Pro, I'm virtually complete 😎. Next on my list, I'll be trying out Samsung DeX.
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
Get the Tab S9 plus and the keyboard cover. As I mentioned in the previous reply, it's a wonderful tablet and beats any other tablets in this field. For me, it's just the right screen size and the S Pen....well......I don't need to say anything else about the S Pen 🤩

One of the reasons why I didn't go from a S22 to a S23 Ultra, and opted for the S23 Plus, because I feel the S Pen is more suited to a tablet sized screen rather than a "mobile sized screen" (that's my opinion). I'm sure other members like to have the S Pen with their mobile, but as always, it's all about your preference and what you can afford. Also, I do like the flat rounded edges of the screen bezel from the S23 Plus, rather than the squared rounded edges of the S23 Ultra.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi, I've ordered my Tab S9 Plus, but I'm interested how I set up multi screen with my laptop windows 11 and the tablet. Is it samsung flow ? I know you can show my z Fold on the laptop using flow and I assume on the Tab 9 using Flow. But its the multiscreen I don't know how to do. Cheers
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
There is an excellent reviewer on YouTube (Flossy Carter) who gives an excellent detailed review on the Samsung Tab S9 Ultra. The sections to look out for is from around 26 mins and 40 secs (Gaming Killer Instinct), and 42 mins and 23 secs (Samsung DeX). But it's worth watching from the start. I know it's the Ultra but similar to the Tab S9 Plus 😉
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi, I'll check him out, thanks.