Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus

(Topic created on: 13-08-2023 12:15 AM)
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
It's absolutely ridiculous what Samsung has been doing, I just bought the new tab S9, 12 months of Disney Plus should be included and its impossible to claim the voucher. And reading the forum here people from 2022, 21 had the same problem. Which means Samsung not ev3n fixed it, what a shame. If I knew it would be this headache you would have chose another brand. So disappointed, calling customer service, texting on live chat, email, website, nothing,nobody is able to help, the worst customer service ever, nobody has a solution...really bad
18 REPLIES 18
SibTig
Apprentice
Options
Claim via the members app. If u have multiple Samsung devices when u claim it will ask u which device
0 Likes
Harvey99
Explorer
Options
How do u claim on the members app?
0 Likes
SibTig
Apprentice
Options
When u load the app the home page slider should show disney as a option. Click it then follow the instructions to redeem
0 Likes
SibTig
Apprentice
Options
Although it says 6 months or maybe less in the offer once u select your devices the amount u get will change Screenshot_20230813_005432_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
SibTig
Apprentice
Options
*make sure to use the members app directly on the tab s9 by the way
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Not sure if it's on the tab but if it is use the Samsung Boost app, you could search the Galaxy Srore if its not.

I've seen countless posts over the years of people complaining about not being able to claim boosts, I've claimed loads and never had an issue.

You can check the description of what your buying there is always reference to free stuff and links to go to, I've always had emails off Samsung telling me what boosts I can claim and how to claim them when I've purchased directly from Samsung.Screenshot_20230813_045743_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
katjedi
First Poster
Options
I have found the same problem after buying the tablet. Couldn't even claim a different offer for YouTube premium either. They shouldn't be advertising this.
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
And nothing so far...so why they just don't give us a code?
0 Likes
Pepe13Alchemist
Journeyman
Options
I've tried everything with them, remote control, phone call, live chat...NOTHING, all they say is: somebody will call you ...in 24 hours, in 36 hous, in 48 hours, now 72 hours....and again...nothing. that is so bad from Samsung, never expected something like that especially for the price we are paying for all these devices.
0 Likes