Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Tab S8 ultra may be on its way

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 05:11 PM)
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
So after ordering my 256GB Tab S8 ultra and getting the going to be delayed email, I checked today and it may actually get here for the 11th in the UK. If I got another delayed email, it was going to be getting cancelled. Can see a lot of people having issues with the trade in and redeeming things like the Disney +, so will see if they have sorted that.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Tbf the trade in now appears to have gone through for me, in spite of that silly warning I received telling me they'll lock my device (it never got locked, thankfully).
RP_91
First Poster
Options

When did you order? I ordered on Feb 15th, and hoping to get mine soon.

Unfortunately I have no ability at all to track, under the my orders section it just says 'no orders contact support' and Samsung support have no answers at all. 

0 Likes
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Hi I ordered mine on 16th, day after you. Been saying processing till today. Has a track button which takes me to couriers site, but as it hasn't been sent out yet, just says can't find it. Hopefully gets shipped tomorrow at latest.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I ordered mine on 12th February and got mine on 22 but was delayed a day due to DPD.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I just had confirmation of delivery on 10th
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Same for me. Hopefully get the Disney+ code sorted, as mines due for renewal Monday.
0 Likes
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

If only! My order from the 11th Feb is still just on 'Order placed". I'm not sure it will ever show up!

Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
You should have got yours before me, with me ordering 5 days after you.
0 Likes
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

I should, but I suspect the store systems don't allocate stock to orders that can't be completed. Because I had the misfortune to also order an S22 Ultra (in Green, just a standard colour) on the same order, it seems if they don't have one you don't get anything. They allocate all the stock to other orders and you end up in a cycle of your order never getting completed because they never have both items at the same time. As of today they won't even entertain giving me an estimated shipping date.

Moral of story is to never pre-order multiple products!