Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Upload Account Only has One option - and it's the wrong one

(Topic created on: 16-10-2020 05:31 PM)
MichelleB13
Apprentice
Options

I have a galaxy tab s7 and I'm trying to tell it to sync my gallery with my onedrive account.  However, when it does it, it does it only with my work account. (Thus I find irony in reading an earlier post where someone indicated that they could only sync with personal accounts.)  It clearly knows which account is which b/c it tells me the right thing but when I click on "Camera Upload Account" in my OneDrive settings, I only see one option in there and it's the work account.  I need it to be my personal account, but I'm not sure how to change it.  Any help or guidance will be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance!!

14 REPLIES 14
MichelleB13
Apprentice
Options

Thank you SirFluffy... I have so much of my world in OneDrive, I'd really rather stick with that.  Though, that said, I did try to figure out how to try to make it sync with something else (Dropbox) and I got annoyed with how long it was taking so I gave up b/c I don't want it on Dropbox either.  I do appreciate your response though!  Thank you for taking the time.

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I had this , i logged out of work account so that only personal showed , could then set it as preferred as It wasnt showing option for personal account
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I still struggle to get my head round it sometimes tho....
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
MichelleB13
Apprentice
Options

Sigh. I tried that too. When I did it the camera upload account option was no where to be found. 😭

0 Likes
MichelleB13
Apprentice
Options

I appreciate that Sir. (I'm shortening your name now that we're friends!) I might do that but that feels like giving up. And this really should work...

AndrewTan
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my Galaxy note 10 lite😭😭😭

0 Likes
AKBSL
Student
Options

+1

0 Likes
AKBSL
Student
Options

I tried removing the wrong account. 
As a result no account was offered, still I am properly logged in into OneDrive...

0 Likes
Members_TVzYXCP
First Poster
Options

+1

0 Likes