Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic screen locking on Samsung S6 lite cover

(Topic created on: 22-11-2020 07:26 PM)
samwise_genji
First Poster
Options

So, I just got this cover from ebay and it is pretty great but when I put the tablet in a viewing angle the tablet locks the screen automatically from the magnet connecting it to the back and i have to move the tablet away from the magnet locking mechanism to again open the lockscreen, otherwise the screen stays off , which never let's me put the tablet in a comfortable position. Also one thing I noticed was I turned off every smart lock and secure lock setting and also the ,automatic unlock setting for book cover and yet the automatic unlock works , I don't know if this is a problem with the tablet or the cover. IMG_20201122_195644.jpgIMG_20201122_195654.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Ankit Vijayvargiya
First Poster
Options

I'm also facing similar issue for my newly purchased tab s6 lite

0 Likes
HalfBlood
First Poster
Options

I faced similar issue with generic smart cover i bought from Amazon. I found a solution for this, here it is.

Settings >>Advanced  Feature>> Accessories>>

Turn off " Automatic screen on /OFF " & " Automatic unIock "

This will resolve the issue. the only downside is youre tablet won't unlock when opening the flip cover anymore . I am more than willing to make this sacrifice.SmartSelect_20210614-224302_Settings.jpg

(1)
maler543
First Poster
Options

Its the similar issue that is appearing in my s8 device you can in the screenshots also that this person shared here.

0 Likes
Members_5D48rmO
First Poster
Options

Thank you for posting this. I have been looking everywhere for this solution

Shaheer xz
First Poster
Options

Thanks, Worked For Me😍

0 Likes
skybluebob
First Poster
Options
Mine isn't a magnetic case but every few seconds it goes off and it won't switch on straight away but as soon as I take it out of the case it's fine
0 Likes