Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy tablet locked out

(Topic created on: 31-12-2022 04:06 AM)
Gary Hollis
Student
Options

Hi so I bought my kids all a galaxy tab A and one of them forgot the password so I have went threw the process of factory reset and now I’m stuck on the saying the google account is not the owners account and won’t allow me to go any farther thank the sign in portion. I’ve tried every email account that the hole family has or have had but still no luck. Can anyone help me with getting past this or how to recover the email that is the procreation email for this? Any help would be very helpful and much appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would suggest contacting support from the members app

I have not seen this issue before
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Gary Hollis. Firstly, I slightly edited the post title as it contained a reference to your serial number and this is personal to you. We recommend not disclosing any such details publicly - our Support Teams may request these details (albeit via a private platform).

Did you purchase the tablet used, or was it brand new? In either case, I'd recommend liaising with the retailer/seller to see if it can help you regain access to the tablet again.

You may also wish to reach out to our Support Teams here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Please let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Gary Hollis
Student
Options

I bought it brand new from Walmart last year for Christmas. And thank you for the edit. I will call thin first thing in the morning. 

0 Likes
BreeTheMouse
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 or 2022
0 Likes