Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Sign in

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 04:09 PM)
SaWhaL
Journeyman
Options
Software update to One UI 3.1 in Samsung Tablet 5se. Successfully updated but when I try to sign in my Samsung account, it wont get signed in. 😭😭
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Platts007
Student
Options

You are not alone, and glad yours was successfully installed ...mine can't detect sim card since the update and yes I can't do a reset because I need to sign in to my account which it won't let me do. Did you find a fix for this ?

0 Likes
SaWhaL
Journeyman
Options
No, its the same...My too dont detects neither on phone or tablet....its becoming useless..Hope Samsung will fix it soon as many customer like us will be finding hard to use the devices.
0 Likes
Platts007
Student
Options

hi - hope this can help, its just worked for me - a factory reset so back up everything first.  this is a reply from somebody on another thread.

I also initially got stuck at same place, as it was not doing two factor authentication properly, and login needed for reset... ended up powering off... then back on while holding power and volume up. Gets to the bios menu.
Use vol down to get to factory reset, power to select, confirm, and you should be good.

0 Likes
SaWhaL
Journeyman
Options
I will try it later and will see...thanks for the info Platts007 🥰
0 Likes
SaWhaL
Journeyman
Options
Thanks it did helped.
0 Likes