Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder size/layout

(Topic created on: 15-12-2020 06:50 PM)
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Please let us change icon layouts or icon sizes for folders.
OneUI 2 and 2.5 had 4 icons across, and it was a vertical free-scroll.

OneUI 3.0 is now 3 icons across, wasted space, icons too big, and a horizontal page scroll.

I can't find a way to change it, but much preferred the 4 icons across.

Can we have layout options like we do for home screen and app screen? 

275 REPLIES 275
Andnai
First Poster
Options

Add me to the list!!!  I agree please put the 4x option back.  I keep launching the wrong apps because they are not where the normally are.

Toxicdocter
First Poster
Options

Add me as well for the past couple of weeks that i updated i have been contemplating on trying to go back to the old ui just so i can have the grids back it's annoying to have so many pages in my folder and I keep clicking the wrong apps which is infuriating can we have a update or something on this topic 

ronsan13
First Poster
Options

same! The folder grid in homescreen was great at 4x4 but was unfortunately changed to 3x4. Each icon is smaller now with bigger space. I suggest you keep it at 4x4 or better yet add an option for 4x5 or 5x5. 

Carrot_0A0
First Poster
Options

Same option. 3 icon weight is too large! Add an option for us to customize.

Scottyqt
Apprentice
Options

I couldn't agree more!! This is driving me mad!!

giaanon
First Poster
Options

If the change was a ploy to get people to sign up for Samsung Accounts just to express how useless the 'improvement' and how irritated they are with it, congratulations you've succeeded. Add me to the growing list of annoyed people who wants to customize their app folder grid.  

NateGuy
Apprentice
Options

The new home screen folder icon layout is a massive waste of space. What's the point of buying the largest Galaxy flagship phone if I can't utilize the screen for utility and organization? Take a lesson from what most people love about Android: give people the options to do what they want with their hardware. Don't be an Apple and spoon-feed us what you think we want 😏

Jakobkoester
First Poster
Options

Presse give us a status for the fix? My S20 was just updated and this is probably the most stupid idea anyone has ever come up with. 

Bloodrunk
First Poster
Options

I made a Account just to complain about this two. 

Why would you do this and Not give us the option to change it.

I am a Samsung Fan since a long time.

But my new phone will Not be from you if you don't give as at least an option to turn it back!!

Members_TZjJD6H
First Poster
Options

Absolutely terrible design change.