Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Feed / Samsung Daily

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 03:36 PM)
harrythake
Explorer
Options
Would like it if I could change it to the Google home assistant feed as I don't use Samsung daily due to lack of info and detail

6 REPLIES 6
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
Yes, 💯
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

This has been requested on every beta ever since Samsung removed it around Android version 8 (I think it was then).
When beta testing Android 10 last year, I'm certain it was an ongoing request then too, and nothing changed.

I wouldn't hold your breath. 

0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
I think Samsung is realising that Bixby isn't the way forward. They removed the Bixby button, and I doubt they will release the Bixby/Galaxy Home now. I think the next stage is to give the user the option to choose. Bixby routines is very helpful tho!
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I find the current "power" button options a hint of what's to come to be honest. 
They made it a power/bixby button. You can use it just as a bixby button, and switch the device off using other methods. 

I honestly think that was done to try and get more people to use bixby. I imagine it will be the default in time, and eventually will be the only way. 

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @harrythake,

As far as I know, for now there are no plans to change the Samsung Daily to Google Home Assistant feed.
But I can assure you that our development team is working hard on improving Samsung Daily! 😊
I do understand that at the moment it is not a perfect tool for you to use, but maybe you could share some ideas for it, that would make you want to use it? 😉

NV_UK
Navigator
Options
We would much rather have the Google app feed!
0 Likes