Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bettery information since last charge

Need a way of seeing screen on time since last full charge and not just last 24 hours you could do this on pie would be useful to have this feature back as some people like to see how much screen time they are getting on one charge.

5 Comments
AlxVII
Pioneer
Options

Yes pls! The new device screen is fine but I can't see how much screen on time I had since last full charge! 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hey @Warrior145 

I can understand how important the battery management is. 

So I will be sure to share it with the development team! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

@TomaszT Any chance of an update from the developers on this?  (I've finally found this original suggestion post)
It's one of the most frustrating changes for me on the beta. 

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I still can't get over how frustrating and poorly implemented this new screen is. 

I've just had to select the individual 2 hour chunks to add up usage time to try and figure out screen on time since last full charge so I can estimate how long I have left (3:40 usage with 26% left - probably 5 hours total by the time battery is flat if anyone was interested 😉).

Any chance the title of this suggestion can be edited so people can spot it easily? 

Something along the lines of "battery usage - screen on time" or "battery usage since last full charge" @Warrior145 @TomaszT 

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
I've made a ranty post about why the new info (mostly) sucks. It just pushed me over the edge. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Discussions/New-Battery-Usage-screen-sucks/m-p/1398711