Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartthings Hub - Bulb

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 03:47 PM)
SimbaH
Apprentice
Options
I signed up for bulb via Samsung, but haven't received the code for my free hub and plugs despite it being weeks ago! I have tried chatting and calling several times but no luck. Has anyone else had this issue? Any tips on how to get through!?
7 REPLIES 7
Sladey
Apprentice
Options
Yep, same problem. I swapped to Bulb in May and no code sent. Chatted online to Samsung help and they gave me a number to call.....nothing!!
0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options

Have you tried calling Bulb?

Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
0 Likes
SimbaH
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I've tried calling/ online chatting with both and no solution!
0 Likes
JoseAlmeida
Journeyman
Options
I switched to get the smart plugs, until now nothing. I'll contact both tomorrow.
0 Likes
SimbaH
Apprentice
Options
Its now been two months since I switched, and still nothing... have tried the online chat 10+ times but can't get through to anyone and have had several tickets raised and expired during this time. Bulb say there is nothing they can do. Customer service from Samsung really is awful
0 Likes
UK_Linny
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same here. I signed up to Bulb at the end of March with the promise of a Smart Hub and two Plugs with an RRP of £139. Despite two emails to Samsung and numerous direct messages to Bulb on Twitter, I am still waiting for my equipment. I have also been informed that the offer has now been downgraded to £75 of vouchers. It's disgraceful. The offer of the set was the biggest draw to that provider. 

0 Likes
TomHume
Journeyman
Options
I Got the £75 but was expecting smart hub etc..
0 Likes