Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung + Bulb Offer (Code not working)

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 02:47 AM)
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options

Hi.

So I've joined Bulb, a offer Samsung had on at the time of joining was you can get a free Smartthings Hub and 2 free smart plugs. I had a e-mail from Samsung containing the code and the link to redeem.

I had to wait a while again as the Smartthings hub was out of stock. Now that it is in stock, and clicking on the redeem me link. It takes me to the Samsung checkout and displayed the error

"Something went wrong

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try after some time..!!"

2 days I've been trying and still get the same message. I've contacted numerous of numbers to get hold of Samsung, and I'm quite literally going to A-B, B-A, A-B over and over. Everyone I talk to on the phone knows nothing about the offer. Quite simply, the offer ended at the end of September *Duh*

For the love of god. Is there anyone here that can help me through this. 😅

Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
procko
Apprentice
Options
I am also having the same issue, i have my code but it just says "Cart minimum not met. Offer can not be applied"

i have tried adding hundreds of pounts worth of things to my cart and it still says the same thing. absolutely stupidness this is.
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
Glad I'm not the only one. Any mods or admins able to help out here?
0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
bump
0 Likes
procko
Apprentice
Options
well code finally works but you cant get what is mentioned above 😕 the total comes way above the total spend of the voucher....
0 Likes