Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Smartthings Energy

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 10:21 PM)
ddb2k
Explorer
Options
I setup Smartthings to read my smart  meters for gas and electricity. It's been a little over 3 months and the readings are still showing 0.
My in home Smart meter displays are working.
I have reached out to Smartthings support, no luck so far.
Does anyone know how I can reset Samsung Energy in Smartthings app so that I can reconnect my smart meter? I'm based in the UK.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

How to set up SmartThings Energy

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartenergy/setup/
ddb2k
Explorer
Options
Thanks xSteveuk. I have already set it up and the connection was successful at the time. I received a message suggesting that it may take 48 hours for data to trickle through. It's been 3 months and it's not been updated. I am trying to avoid running the setup again before uninstalling the connection, if that's possible.
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Have a good signal on the smart meter we have one most times it's just on one bar and if moved we lose the signal so you want to keep an eye it's got a good signal on the meter 😉
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Android 12 at one point messed up smarthings.
You could check if there's any update or if you want try a reinstall.
0 Likes
Zhivago
Pioneer
Options
Having the the issue..
0 Likes
Zhivago
Pioneer
Options
Did remove and added a few times and nothing
Ant_Ruscoe
Student
Options

I set mine up successfully but annoyingly it was showing 0Kwh being used, I noticed after reading the instructions properly that I had to click on the 'life' tab in Smartthings and my energy usage for the last week was all there... So it does work for me although it doesn't accurately show current usage as it only updates once a day I believe.

0 Likes
vekter303
Explorer
Options

I have the exact same result as @Ant_Ruscoe has any found a fix for this? All the usage data is found through "life" icon then "report" It doesn't appear at the first screen of "life" or "monitor" nor does it appear in the "energy" window in Smart Things home...

0 Likes
Members_oZ3QbqJ
First Poster
Options

I setup mine about 2 weeks ago but still not receiving any information, even though the life icon and selecting report 

0 Likes