Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I thought I was good with SmartThings and then found ...

(Topic created on: 22-12-2023 08:20 PM)
467 Views
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Trying to fix an issue with Ring and my Watch6, I stumbled across a whole Smartthings full on mad developer forum.

Something new to learn.
For anyone interested https://community.smartthings.com
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Smart things is gonna be huge for Samsung eco system especially with AI madness starting with the S24 ultra.

I just hope Samsung don't mess it up.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
100% I think AI can help make lots of features more accessible, it's a bit like MS Excel majority of people utilize maybe 10% of its functions, and the other 90% they have no idea or how to use them.

I would say allot of Samsung features are buried and not used, most awesome, hopefully AI can unlock it
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Snapdragon can also natively support AI stuff so no excuse for Samsung