Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless customer service

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 04:43 PM)
Chriszz
Apprentice
Options

Made an early pre-order with Samsung. Chose date of 28 Feb.

Day came and went NO communication whatsoever.

30 minutes on the phone, and the final answer - "Don't know but we'll tell you when we do".

Utter rubbish. Seriously considering cancelling and buying somewhere else. I'm quite interested in the upcoming book2 but won't bother buying it direct never mind pre-ordering!

It's bordering on fraud to state a clear delivery date until they get the money then expect me to wait indefinitely.

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally understand and appreciate the frustration you must be feeling over this @Chriszz 

Totally understandable. 

What model and colour did you Pre Order  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Chriszz
Apprentice
Options

256gb burgundy. I could cope with waiting - but the lack of communication and apparent misrepresentation of delivery dates is hard to forgive.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I was fortunate to receive my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb in Phantom Black on the 21st of February @Chriszz 

However my Samsung Galaxy Watch⁴ Classic was not delivered as arranged with no communication from Samsung to explain why. The delivery date came and went. 😵💫

After a couple of phone calls I was eventually told it was due to low stock.

I requested a refund to which I'm still waiting on and went the same day to my local Argos Store and walked out with the watch.

I hope you get your phone ASAP. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Chriszz
Apprentice
Options

They are in breach of their own terms and conditions, which state delays to delivery for pre orders will be communicated. Need their buttocks kicked.