Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade programme

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 11:45 PM)
mark770
Voyager
Options
S24 launch is next week but still haven't received my invitation to upgrade. As I purchased mine on launch date for S23 (1st Feb 2023 if remember correctly) meaning my next upgrade due the same date. This seems as if I won't be able to upgrade until after launch date or would people expect there still to be a chance to upgrade at launch? My daughter has received her invitation even though upgraded after mine. Hoping will be able to sort on schedule due to been on the programme since around S7.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I didn't get an invite for the Z Fold 5
I had to log into the upgrade lounge to do it.
Unfortunately for some reason doing this I didn't get any reward points. Not sure what happened exactly. Think the wifi where I was in Korea was a bit sketchy
But got the phone etc so all good in the end
mark770
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the insight and gives me a little reassurance. I logged in to the lounge and that is where I found out that due 01/02. I've had invitation previously but Samsung keep pulling the launch forward a couple of weeks each year. I'd happily miss out on the rewards points too if meant I got the phone at launch😂. Thanks again
0 Likes
benNewton89
Apprentice
Options

I've been worried about this too. I received an email from Samsung last week saying that the upgrade program is 'coming to an end soon' so this could be why: Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 10.58.42.png

mark770
Voyager
Options
I received exactly same email too actually after posting. Looks like they are doing new option that the Fold mobiles have been sold through recently. Not sure how this would be affecting those that are due an upgrade. I know my date changed to today's date a couple of days after my post.
0 Likes