Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade program received another return pack

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 07:22 PM)
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
So I got my fold 3 a week early on my upgrade program, they then proceeded to send me the return pack for the old phone (note 20 ultra) so I returned it, and tracked it untill it was received by Samsung.

I then got an email just over a week ago saying the upgrade was complete, they would pay the debt off with klarna - which still hasn't been done. 

Today In the post I got another returns pack with a new reference number but the same IMEI number of my old phone which I had already returned. 

This set off the alarm bells as I'm now thinking they haven't received my old phone and the fact the new letter has got a new reference number is worrying. I contacted Support tonight who weren't much use to be honest and said I've got to wait 48 hours for a reply. 

Has anybody else received a second returns pack? 
0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Any luck? Perhaps trading trandards might be able to help. Now that the payments have resumed and you have returned the phone, it's basically theft
0 Likes
RoyP007
First Poster
Options
Finally...got an email from klarna to say return has been completed. Maybe they are starting to get their act together. Hope everyone else will get this resolved soon.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Did you get a refund on the additional payment they took?
0 Likes
RoyP007
First Poster
Options
No not yet as I have to call samsung up, go through customer service again, and ask them to raise a credit note.
0 Likes
RoyP007
First Poster
Options
Just an update. You have to contact klarna again to process any refund. They have to pass it on to their Repayments dept for this to be looked into. I had to give them the date when samsung sent the confirmation that the upgrade had been completed...
0 Likes