Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UK Pre-order delayed and SMS: Z Fold3, Z Flip3

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 08:20 PM)
Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

Looks like the UK are also being hit with pre-order delays - I ordered a Flip 3 for delivery on release date and received a text yesterday saying that delivery will be delayed until mid-September! This is really poor on Samsung's part - customer loyalty takes a massive hit when pre-orders are not fulfilled.

Anyone else in the UK had this issue?

136 REPLIES 136
Rado80
Journeyman
Options

What a shame, Fiona, isn't it?

Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

If you want to actually get through to someone to speak to, try 0330 726 7467 - better than being 150th in the webchat queue. Having said that,  unless you have more luck than me they'll just tell you that it's a very popular product, they can't tell you when it will be delivered, and it's due to 'circumstances beyond their control'

Bit pointless having a preorder system when you can buy one from CPW on Saturday...

If mine doesn't show on 27th I plan to cancel my order

Squibby
Apprentice
Options

I have a Fold 3 on order and have also received the text about delays until mid September, stating 'circumstances beyond our control', have been trying since last night to contact support but no luck, order still has the release date for delivery, so really unclear what's going on. really not good from a company like Samsung??

0 Likes
marcjones182
Explorer
Options

Yeah I got the same text! 😞

0 Likes
marcjones182
Explorer
Options

I had the exact same text. I have the black Flip and Watch 4 Classic on preorder 

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We can confirm that the SMS that you received was from Samsung. We apologise for the confusion caused by the SMS, particularly with date vs day disparity, we've fed this back to the business.

Due to the delayed shipments of the Z Fold3 and Z Flip3, a small number of customers may receive their device later than expected. The Samsung Shop will be in touch with more information soon and we'll, of course, keep you posted on the Samsung Community! 

Rado80
Journeyman
Options
To me it looks quite a big number of customers, but if it is small it's better of course. Maybe some small present for compensation from Samsung will do. 😁
Jpohn
Apprentice
Options

The email had also claimed that we would get an email... When would these emails confirming the delay be sent out and when would our orders on the order look up get updated?

Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

I assume that delivery charges specific to the 27th will be refunded?

0 Likes
marcjones182
Explorer
Options

Has anyone’s shipping date on their order actually been updated? Mine is still scheduled for Friday morning. 

0 Likes