Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK delivery of the new Galaxy Z Fold2 - Delay

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 11:39 AM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered and paid for this device upfront, being told it would be delivered on the 15 September, three days ahead of it's official launch on Friday 18th.

However I got a text saying its delivery has been delayed, and it should be dispatched tomorrow, on the 16th. Has anyone else had this message, or have you received your phones?

I am very disappointed about this, as part of the reason for pre-ordering was to get the

315 REPLIES 315
LeoLongVu
Journeyman
Options

I pre-ordered my Z Fold 2 last week and they show the shipping date 14th Sep and delivery date is 15th Sep. I am actually still waiting for the phone now, is this usual that they do not send me notification when they ship the phone? Or is that true that they have not shipped my phone? Anyone with same problem here in the UK?

angel220687
Journeyman
Options

I really hope so, if it's not dispatched today/tomorrow i'll be really annoyed, it seems like Samsung may have overpromised delivery which is annoying, regards to the case I got one from eBay (Araree Bonnet Case for Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G - Official Samsung Mobile Partnership)  that looks like it might be decent quality it's a third of the price that buying from UK would of been it's coming from Korea so I'll update with quality when it arrives. 

Irishdeath
Journeyman
Options
yep was told when i pre ordered mine it would be delivered a day or 2 before release date of the 17th yet still not shipped
LeoLongVu
Journeyman
Options

I actually contacted Samsung about this problem and they asked me to contact Samsung Shop so its another waiting day for me.  I am travelling this weekend 😞

Members_e4sFCPQ
Student
Options

This is soo annoying. i am just about to cancel my order. i ordered on the 1st and expected it today.. took time off work and still nothing

Has anyone received a message from DPD that it will be delivered tomorrow?

Options

You usually get a text the morning of delivery with DPD so just check in the morning I rate they will be shipped by Thursday/ Friday. Don’t cancel your order I’ve been playing with them in work for the past 2 days (we have a demo unit) and it’s amazing will regret it if you cancel 

0 Likes
Members_8nUQ66x
First Poster
Options

Hi, i pre-ordered the z fold 2 and the genuine leather case on the 1st for delivery today. I got a DPD delivery email yesterday saying that my samsung parcel was going to be delivered today and they would send me the hour time slot today which they did. (also said shipped on both items on samsung’s site on my account) I then got a text about 9.00 a.m this morning from samsung saying the phone hadn’t been dispatched but would be sent out for 16th delivery. I have had no email for confirmation of delivery for tomorrow so i called and have messaged customer services. This is what i have had said to me 1. they have been held up at customs but dont worry it will be delivered tomorrow as logistics have been put in place direct from the dock. 2. there has been a defect detected that had to be rectified before they can be released...! Well i’m absolutely devastated. I am a samsung user through and through and to spend £1800 of my hard earned money to not be able to get a proper answer is just disgusting. If you are all thinking what was in the parcel i received. It was the leather case for it. Which i wish they hadn’t sent as i thought it was the phone and the case and got my wife to stay in on her day off all day to wait in for it. If the parcel hadn’t have been coming at all she could have gone out. Now i’m in limbo wether to have the day off and wait in all day tomorrow or not.? as it has to be rightly signed for due to value. NOT HAPPY

0 Likes
Members_8nUQ66x
First Poster
Options

nope no DPD message today.

0 Likes
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

No, I did not get any further messages today, or any new re the £50 voucher. Did anyone else order the £59 case for it? I got that today (vaguely hoped it was the phone, despite getting the text saying it wouldn't be) but no, just the case. Very disappointed with it - extremely cheap and plasticky, and clearly not worth £59...

0 Likes
glac
Explorer
Options

Hi Guys, 

I see a-lot of you guys are confused and so am i haha. i ordered my phone with a custom hinge, i know i wont be receiving it anytime soon but i wanted a more up to date time frame rather than 3 - 5 weeks as i ordered on the 1st. i called their customer service and i was told it will be with me tomorrow. i really find that hard to believe as the tracking online hasnt changed and i have no dispatch email. Anyway its really odd. 

good luck everyone and i hope you enjoy your new phones when you receive it.

0 Likes