Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Tab S8 or S22) How to claim your free Galaxy Buds Pro..

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 08:22 PM)
Todderik18
Navigator
Options

In case you missed it, here's the link to claim your free Galaxy Buds Pro (UK/Ireland only)

23 REPLIES 23
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Ahhh yes I actually found that out i rang them but since my phone colour is an online exclusive I have to wait abit longer
Thanks for your response 👍
0 Likes
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Would lovvveeee to be able to claim these if Samsung actually sent me the device I payed for 😑 

I wish you could do it very a special code sent by Samsung instead of needing the actual device etc.

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
S22 order that's been delayed I take it?
0 Likes
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Yer, it's absolutely disappointing, I'm having my calls hung up on, chats ended on me, barely any emails about my now 3 delays on delivery.

All my items have been delayed because of this one device.

Not only that they HAD to delay the delivery date to just at the start of my holiday so now I'm in a tough situation because of trade in etc lmao 🤣

Man the whole thing has been embarrassing, if you can't provide the device's because of cr***y software then don't even allow preorders that's what review samples are for, instead of annoying the masses.

Anyways just me venting because this ain't small amount of money I spent and it could of go somewhere else for the time being if I won't receive the items I ordered.

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
0 Likes
MarkTennant
First Poster
Options

When will there be an opportunity for other countries?

0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Tovbe fair wuth samsung and give them credit whare it is deserved, when i received the phone, in rhe samsung store, where i got it. the sellers gave me the promised galaxy buds pro with the phone. a lovely lady with devilish red hair brought the buds, while i was receiving and payin the phone.

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
Ivan Tankovic
First Poster
Options

Is there a link for the rest of the europe?

0 Likes
Naz520
Apprentice
Options

Hi Samsung,

I missed the deadline for the Ear Buds by 1 day because I returned the S22 Plus. I had to wait a while for my Network to process the return and allow me to upgrade to the S22 Ultra. Is there anything you can do to help me get the offer?

0 Likes
andy131
Apprentice
Options

m8,i bought my s22ultra 28th march and i have been trying to claim buds but saying i havent got an email address and put a valid one in,which i have ,same 1 i signed in here,5 times i tried and with imei number etc and called 4 or 5 times,its a disgrace,now time has ran out and i have emailed them again wanting to speak to a manager,,samsung s**tshow

0 Likes
andy131
Apprentice
Options

exactly with me,,its *****,,samsung owes me buds,,aaaaggghhh 

0 Likes