Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung upgrade program - how does it work?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 12:35 PM)
Saema
Explorer
Options

I am thinking of adding the samsung upgrade program to an S22 but I dont really understand how it works. Do I pay for 12 months and if I wwnt an upgrade I can get a new phone without needing to pay for the rest of my S22? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
You pay monthly for 12 months yes. After 12 months you are given the chance to upgrade to a new phone, if taken, you return your initial phone and samsung will clear the remaining balance of the payment plan. A new payment plan will start for the new phone you upgraded too. If you don't upgrade you continue to pay the monthly payment until month 24 when you pay a closing balance. Hope this helps

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
You pay monthly for 12 months yes. After 12 months you are given the chance to upgrade to a new phone, if taken, you return your initial phone and samsung will clear the remaining balance of the payment plan. A new payment plan will start for the new phone you upgraded too. If you don't upgrade you continue to pay the monthly payment until month 24 when you pay a closing balance. Hope this helps
Saema
Explorer
Options
Thank you so much
AntS
Options

Cheers Todderik18! 😎

@Saema , You can find more info on the Upgrade Programme in this topic here too: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/get-the-latest-galaxy-phone-every-year-samsung...  🙂

(I'll also close off this thread to keep the discussion to that topic for you guys.)