Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Shop preorder disaster - S24 ultra

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 05:38 PM)
Allen08
First Poster
Options

I pre ordered the s24 ultra on 18/01/2024 through the Samsung shop app and I have not received it yet. It was supposed to be delivered on the 24th but did not. Even after several emails to Samsung support no one is able to provide me a reason why that is. Today is the 7th (30-01) day and it is still in shipped status. Contacted Samsung Support several times and they don't have a reason. I would refrain from ordering through Samsung shop app for future purchases. At this point i don't even know if my phone will get delivered or not. 

Location - Bengaluru

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Allen08  In the uk some customers have received their orders timeously whilst others have found them subject to delays ,demand has been very high- can be seen from this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s24-series/samsung-s24-ultra-delivery-delay/ 

However you may wish to check on the Indian community to see the general situation there,though may well be similar. https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?page=1&tab=recent_topics 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Extremely rubbish services from Samsung, never try again to buy directly from Samsung. If you were not prepared, you must have not launched the new handsets
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I've bought direct from Samsung every year for the last 4 years. Delivery has been excellent every year. I've only had 1 delayed delivery out of 8 times I've ordered from them. Every other time it's either been on time or early.
0 Likes
Allen08
First Poster
Options

Yes, in the past their delivery and support were good.
This time Samsung didn't even send me a response email with a reason on why the order was delayed. It was out for delivery on 24th, 25th,26th and 27th and was not delivered. I contacted Samsung and they just send me a ticket number with no reason. On 28th I escalated the issue to the delivery partner and they told me that Samsung has missed to raise a reverse pickup request for my old phone (S21 Ultra) and hence they cannot handle the delivery. I sent email to Samsung regarding the same, no response. I called Samsung support and asked them to connect with their manager on 30th and he told me that he wasn't aware of this, just came to know from me (after 6 days). There are 3 tickets raised with Samsung and they say they are not aware. I had to follow up with delivery partner and get Samsung an update. This is the so-called customer Service of Samsung. Today the delivery partner emailed me, still not Samsung, stating that they are returning the phone to Samsung as no instruction or response was provided to them by Samsung. After 7 days they are sending my phone back and I don't even know what to do at this point, now that all preorder offers have expired. Mostly I would have to get the refund and not upgrade my phone.
All I was looking for was a response from Samsung with a reason for delay. No even single email from them. Extremely disappointed!!

Tracking.png

0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options

Arent they commiting to 10 minute deliveries in major cities in India? I remember seeing something about their partnership with Blinkit and delivey within 10 miniutes of placing the order in major cities in India. In the UK no such luck. Ordered on the 1TB grey 24u on the 18th after the unpacked event was scheduled to arrive on the 25th now its delayed to the 8th of Feb. Dont know if it will come on the 8th also currently status stuck at ''Order confirmed'' 

0 Likes
uxty
Pathfinder
Options

genau wie bei mir!!!!

müsste stornieren und mit 512GB bestellen, und habe bekommen.

Service bei Samsung Deutschland scheint kaputt zugehen.

0 Likes