Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Rewards

(Topic created on: 23-05-2022 03:09 PM)
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
I bought and received my Galaxy S22 Ultra on the 14th of March. 
I still have no rewards showing for it, do I contact Samsung so that I can get the reward points for the purchase of the phone?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AshP_
Options

Hey @LesTom, I recommend reaching out to the Online Shop Team for further support with your Rewards, the contact number is 0330 726 7467.

LesTom
Pioneer
Options
OK thanks for that
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LesTom 

Was you definitely logged in with your Samsung Account Details when ordering and not as a guest so that you would receive the rewards ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

LesTom
Pioneer
Options
Can't remember if I'm being honest, if I was logged in as a guest I guess that means I won't get the reward points.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Here are the faqs on this  @LesTom 

From https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/samsung-rewards/i-ve-made-a-purchase-why-cant-i-see-my-rewards-p... 

You must be logged in to your Samsung Account and have enrolled to Samsung Rewards when you made your purchase. If you were logged into your Samsung Account but not enrolled, you will have 28 days after the purchase date to retrospectively join Rewards. If you checked out as a Guest you will not be entitled to earn Rewards points on your order. Any earned Rewards Points will show up in your Samsung Account 28 days after delivery of your product(s) "

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
You need to be logged in to your account in order to get the points, checking out as a guest won't get you them. Go to the website and login, check under your orders, if its there then you were logged in but if the order isn't there then you checked out as a guest. Hope that helps 🙏
0 Likes
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
I must have been logged in as a guest when I placed my order, stupid mistake but ah well 😫
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As I thought which is why I shared that link and exerpt from the faqs @LesTom as they would have dropped onto your account 28 days after delivery of the item purchased.

As you say lesson learnt.

0 Likes