Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Promotion Rewards - still waiting

(Topic created on: 26-02-2024 03:47 PM)
dewhurstttt
Journeyman
Options
Hi all I upgraded to the s23 at the beginning of the year and claimed for the promotion of £100 cash back and FE ear buds. After about 2 weeks I got an email requesting more information, which I completed. After that the status of the claim turned to approved (14th Jan) with 45 day mark being 28th Feb. Here we are pj the 26th Feb, I have no rewards or cashback, I have had no further email regarding the status. I have emailed smasung twice asking for further help and keep being told to check the "Track my Claim" form which doesn't offer any help or information.

Has anyone else had the same issue? How long did you have to wait? How do I contact them further from the 28th? I only upgraded due to the offer being so good but now I'm feeling scammed....
10 REPLIES 10
Bellarina
First Poster
Options
I bought a new Samsung S24 6 weeks ago. I am still waiting for my offer of earbuds and smart tag. It's 45 days tomorrow, and there is no email or goods. I have tracked this a dozen times, and it days they will be delivered by 20th April, but there is no email or goods! Come on Samsung.
0 Likes