Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Finance

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 09:53 PM)
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
I was going to buy the new Samsung S22 but Samsung website keeps declining all checkout options. Firstly, PayPal credit with monthly payment set at £28 per month. No luck! So I tried Samsung finance with a down-payment of £600 and monthly payment of £35 a month for one year. Still not approved by Samsung. So it seems that Samsung will leave you no choice but to pay the phone one off. Gosh! What a great way to entice your customers pretending that you offer affordable payment schemes. You just gave me another reason why I shouldn't get this S22. So many gimiks and promotion but they're just lies. 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The fact going through paypal got you nowhere. Id suggest that there is something wrong with your credit rating with the agency Samsung are going through.
One thing is. Are you using the same address for delivery and for billing.
If they are different, you probably won't get through. A friend of mine came across this issue
0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
Same address and billing. I don't have a problem with my credit. Full time nurse for more than 17 years with no debt. I am purchasing this through a nhs discount scheme which I highly doubt Samsung will honor anyway.
0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone heard of Bluelight NHS discount? Has anyone here actually used the scheme and managed to purchase using PayPal credit or Samsung finance?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ah yeah I've seen other posts from people not being able to use this.
Not sure if its Klana or a admin thing
0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
There was no option for Klarna pay, just PayPal Credit, Samsung Finance and the last option is to pay in full. Of course Samsung would prefer the latter.
0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
Just wanna hear from others in the UK who actually used the discount scheme and if they managed to use this with no issues.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung finance is with Klana.
Don't think any have with the NHS discount. Can only be a few at best. Not sure what the issue is.
But then there were issues with some trying to get student discount as well
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
True! I have been trying to buy a 45 W charger but payment went through 4 times but order not confirmed. Tried klarna it shows payment error
0 Likes
Fridgeman
Explorer
Options
Took me at least 4 attempts to get the finance agreement in place through Samsung finance, kept either failing or kicking me out. Got an idea it was chrome blocking cookies as when I disabled that it went straight through.