Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Birthday Codes USA vrs UK

(Topic created on: 20-08-2023 07:22 AM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Lol here's a funny one. Recently got a Samsung UK Bday code for 15% off which is nice and good.

I get another email later which I think is Samsung USA as it has the dollars pricing... I think I've somehow registered to their offers and promotions too... I get a Bday code from them for (Up to) 40% off! Which obviously I was cheeky and attempted to try and use on the UK platform with no success lol ha.

Do not get me wrong, it's amazing and brilliant that Samsung do this as I'm registered with many companies and not many have sent this kind of offer to me (Nike are pretty good too just so you know) but that is a bit of a difference in the offer surely.

Please can Samsung UK be a bit more generous with future discounts? Thank you lol.

Screenshots attached.

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes it's true that some promotional codes and offers can be region dependent @Mitzzz999 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Just out of curiosity 🤥 what is it that they give 40% off for? I'm assuming just a few things since it's UP TO 40%. Man, having used a VPN to peruse the Samsung US store I genuinely don't know how Samsung turn a profit over in the US. It's wild some of the offers I've seen 😢

But also I totally get it. Apple is basically a monopoly in the US and they obviously need to offer some strong incentives to make people switch.
0 Likes
illustrious-clerk837
First Poster
Options
I didn't receive any such codes from Samsung, anyone have a spare birthday code they aren't using?
0 Likes