Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra delivery date changed in Order tracking?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 07:29 PM)
Jamesn123
Pioneer
Options

Has anyone else's pre-order tracking page on the Samsung Shop changed from 'Arrives on 24/01/2024' to 'Get it by 25/01/2024'?

Seems like my phone is going to be delayed at least a day...?

45 REPLIES 45
beakster
Journeyman
Options
Try 3 weeks....
Jamesn123
Pioneer
Options

What colour & storage did you order? I see a lot of people are getting delays on the Exclusive colours & 1tb versions. I ordered the Violet in 512GB

The weird thing is at 8am today I got an email from DPD saying they are expecting the parcel but nothing after that & no dispatch email from Samsung like others have had.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
This could be down to the courier company. Sometimes it may be strategically easier for them to fulfil the delivery a day later
Just keep an eye on it tomorrow. May still arrive
0 Likes
AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options
It's a scam. They said 24 of January, with no intension to deliver. Just to make you preorder... and then Bum !!!! Profiteers...!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY !!! #samsung#lies 1706038698895.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Typically DPD will update overnight I've found
Jamesn123
Pioneer
Options

I did think that but then again if it was DPD being strategic, surely Samsung would still show it as 'On the way'?

0 Likes
Jamesn123
Pioneer
Options

Typically yes but usually when you get the 'expecting' email when you go on the tracking it shows 'we expect to deliver your package tomorrow' but mine just showing as expected.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you live in the north of England, Scotland or Ireland. Severe weather will delay deliveries
Nothing they can do about that
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Depending on where you are.
Severe weather is going to delay deliveries as well
0 Likes